Is my SuperUniti worth replacing and getting a Innous ZenMini MK3

Wow ! Chris thank you for the intercept ! Now this sounds very interesting … very interesting indeed ! Have you done this ? I apologise to the many who have offered advise, I am very grateful and appreciate you considerations. Dom previously ‘hit-the-note’ by saying nothing gets the LS50’s down than a SU … and that is my problem ! I’m really betwix-and-between at the moment, dependent upon who I am listening to ! I never felt this with my QNAP, LS50 and SU ? Am I missing something ? Or just being a bit thick ? Possible exploited ! The Atom is good but the Zen + Atom ain’t no QNAP + SU …well, not in my experience. Keep it coming everyone, as the shop will be calling me soon ! :shushing_face:

I confess that I have not used the Zen Mini SPDIF out. I have borrowed one from my dealer but used it only as a UPnP server. I have owned a Superuniti and an Atom, but not at the same time.
I presume you still have your SU and Zen Mini, so you should be able to try them with an SPDIF cable. Maybe you can demo an Atom too and compare them?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.