Is there any difference between the Uniti Nova or Atom preamp out?

@T-elmi I tried an ICEPower AS1200 based amp. This is very cheap and impressively good for the asking price. My floorstanders are 2 way Sonus Faber and the bass was much better controlled with the ICEPower module.

I also tried Hypex NC500. This is, for me, really damn good. It has a certain magic that I was missing on the ICEPower modules. My impression is I like it more then the SN2 amplifier. But as you all know, that does not mean much, after having had the SN2 for many years I am in the mood for a change…

I have tested products from NORD Acoustics and Apollon. Both Colin (from NORD) and Tibor (from Apollon) helped me by answering many many emails. Their patience and professionalism is really one of the best I have seen. The build quality of their cases is good - sure it does not come close to NAIM - but who would expect that at that price.

So what inputs are you using to achieve that? Atom preamp RCA to what DIN input on SN 2?

I suggest you take a look at the Supernait users manual. It shows pretty well how to use it as a pure power amp.

I assume bi-amp DIN in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.