Is this real?

Is it still possible to say that, yes, I believe this is real. Right before my eyes and mindful consciousness?
Increasingly every thing seems to be encroughing tighter and tighter, so I can’t breath. And everything is wrong or upside down.
Upside down or wrong ?
Can someone not answer me without breaking the rules ??

Here endeth the first reading. Alleluia

1 Like

It’s all Maya.

Yes, you can say ‘This is real’.

In fact you have to do that - either consciously or by default.

But in a so called ‘post truth’ culture others are much bolder in the way they might try to deny the veracity of your Reality.

Challenging blindly accepted norms is the basis of critical thinking.

Lying and quibbling about obvious facts is an act of bad faith.

2 Likes

Maya who ? :thinking:

In Yoga, Maya is the great illusion. That all worldly things are illusionary and seperate us from our own true reality.

Maya (software) Autodesk Maya (/ˈmɑːjə/), commonly shortened to Maya , is 3D computer graphics software that runs on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux, originally developed by Alias Systems Corporation (formerly Alias|Wavefront) and currently owned and developed by Autodesk, Inc.

:thinking:

where are you @TOBYJUG ?

why cant you breathe ??

:thinking:

Māyā is also a Sanskrit word.

We are, of course, all figments of our own imaginations…

just pulling your leg mikey :grinning:

1 Like

The maxim of “seeing to believe” is fallacious; you really have to “believe to be able to see”.

Take it easy, @TOBYJUG; incrementally convulsive times are looming in the age of liquidity and post-truth.

Instant Karma’s gonna get ya - you better get ready.

Surely your ‘real’ (Whatever this means) name is Thomas.

1 Like

Not mine, :wink:.

Time to restart the medication!

"Is this Real ?"

Is what real ?

It’s from this time between Christmas and new year. Always has an effect on me. I will be alright in a couple of days.

1 Like

Maybe change your name to TOBEORNOTTOBEJUG?

5 Likes

…no it is not real, it was just a piece of a dream from an unknown being that lived on a planet within a galaxy that was sucked into a black hole a billion light years ago and the moment has passed and none of this is…

1 Like