Julian Chapman

Huge contributor to Naims success for over 30 years!
Go for it Julian take some time out:) thanks for all in my time!

BRIGHTON BIDS FAREWELL TO MANAGER JULIAN CHAPMAN…

With a career in hi-fi spanning almost 50 years, Brighton bids farewell to store manager, Julian Chapman, who is retiring at the end of the month.

Formerly working at Jeffries Hi-Fi in Eastbourne in the 1970’s, Julian became manager when the company opened its Brighton store in 1980. He’s been part of the Audio T family ever since they took over Jefferies Hi-Fi in October 2002.

It’s safe to say that his expertise and knowledge will be sorely missed and we all want to wish him the very best of luck in his future endeavours.

9 Likes

I will miss seeing Julian and getting his advice excellent customer service. I have been a customer of the Brighton store since the early 80s, mostly buying naim equipment. A very knowledgeable man and always a pleasure to deal with. Wishing him a happy and healthy retirement.

1 Like

My very best wishes to Julian on his retirement.

I have always thoroughly enjoyed conversing with Julian ever since he first set me off on the addictive path of Naim HiFi in the early 2000’s with the purchase of a Naim CD5. In the intervening years he has carefully guided me through various upgrades and has helped me build my current Naim system which I thoroughly enjoy and use extensively on a daily basis.

The bond that he has with John and Paul at AudioT in Brighton is very special and together they make a fantatsic team.

I shall miss his sage advice in all things HiFi and his dry sense of humour…how can he go and retire on us!!! To whom can I complain? :wink:

I would like to wish Julian a very happy and healthy retirement and hope that I get the opportunity to see him again sometime soon.

All the very best.

1 Like

Fairly early in my Naim life I bought a pair of ex-dem n-Sats and n-Stands from Julian in the Brighton shop. He made it a pleasure. He offered me a couple of pairs and told me which ones he would take and why.

After paying, I forgot the box for the stands which he duly posted.

He’s given me some useful advice on the phone since. Thank you Julian. And Best Wishes for the future.

Chris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.