Just taken delivery of Titan 808 driven actively by NAP 300's

Hi Pob,

Out of interest …what did you have just before this?

Thx,

M

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

I think I’ve seen this clip before but the smooth clarity of the presenter never fails to impress me!!
enjoy/ken

I still remember my CDS/ 82/ 250 /SBL active set up with great fondness…hope Naim continue to support other speakers.

1 Like

Of course you’ve seen this clip, I ran it fourteen times. Now being the wise owl that you are, you know Naim was trying their best to showcase the still awesome CD555. They probably had some problems with the 552/252, and decided to run the less revealing 282. So being in a pinch they decided to debut their reference CD player with tri-pack of 250s firing up the iconic DBLs!

I don’t think the gentleman was trying to impress anyone, just covering for Naim. Now Naim was trying to impress the World!

With that being said, Ken C would have made that work with an trio of 500s with Naim’s 552!

But it didn’t happen, and the trusty 282, had to do!

That’s all!

I’m no expert by all means, but whatever Pob is running, I think it would dust that presentation that occurred in 2007 @ the CES show!

And if you aren’t busy, dust off your Black Boxes, and post them on System Pics!

Mr. Active!

Enjoy Your Music, The Why!

Thank you for sharing. I always like to see other peoples active rigs and various settings. Congrats to your active Kudos 808rig. You seem to be pretty one of the first lucky guys running 808s active. Maybe one suggestion with respect to setup. The most sensitive kit is the snaxo. It might be beneficial to move it to a top shelf preferably above the amps rather than pses. Enjoy the show :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.