Kudos Titan 606 - Endgame speakers!

Antisocial levels. Just when speaking or communicating. I have the 808. Sometimes when I am listen my wife watch tv on the 2nd floor and for some reasons she comes down and ask me (tells me to) if I can decrease the volumes. She is not able to here the sound from the tv. Turning up the tv-volumes does not help. At least that is what she says.

2 Likes

Iā€™m now using ChordMusic but I did compare SL to Sarum with S20s when I used to have them and much preferred Sarum.

Yes but not in my system such that I could do a direct comparison. Iā€™m sure SL would bring something more though.

Regards,

Lindsay

And the 606s are easy to drive too. Temporarily moved to a Nap250DR and these sound great with that amp too - in fact thereā€™s not that much of a drop in quality as I had expected.

The Super 20s improves more as I moved up the chain from the 250/300/500. Iā€™ll report back when I have a 500 back in the systemā€¦

The treble spike in the S20sā€¦ probably had to sort the front end out more but it was still thereā€¦

What speaker cables were you using with the S20s and did you try any alternatives?

I heard them yesterday at the Leamington Audio show with Hegel 390/CD player, for me the nicest sounding system there. Sweet, certainly, and they didnā€™t seem too imposing. They were using some monster cables (not Monster). Bit more than I would want to spend thoughā€¦

Running in now - Iā€™m amazed at the effortless, well balanced sound. At the end of ND555/552/500.

Love the top end! Listening to Arabella Steinbacherā€™s Mozart album.

1 Like

Good Morning All,

A pair of UBG Linn Isobariks are much cheaper :slight_smile:

Regards

Richard

Excuse me?

1 Like

itā€™s not difficult to know whyā€¦I you give me them, i will put my shoes inside.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.