Linking a Nap 200 to an AV receiver

Is there anyway to link a spare Nap 200 to any commercial av receiver? I want to use it to drive an old pair of B&W 802’s, the rears are easier to drive (804D)

Yes - If the AV receiver has RCA outputs for the front channels then just get a 2 x RCA to 4 Pin DIN cable made up. Flashback cables will be able to sort you out with a suitable cable.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Maybe double check that the av component has the RCAs set to variable output, not fixed or you’ll feed the full signal to the power amp.