Login Problems

This morning each time I go back to the Naim Forum I have to log back in, it normally stays permanently logged in. It’s as if I am being constantly logged out! Anybody else having this issue today? This is happening on an iPhone, iPad and an iMac.

It’s alright for me on iPhone. I’ve been on and off the forum all morning and know I’m logged in ok as I can see the beta forum posts.
Best
David

1 Like

It seems to have rectified itself, but it’s been a problem since around 08:00 this morning.

No the problem is back again, if I fully close safari down, flick it away on the iPhone, iPad next time I go back to the forum I have to log back in again

We will have to write it off as “one of those things” then! I think leading a calm, stress free and peaceful life involves accepting that things happen sometimes that have no logical explanation that you can ever discover…
Best

David

1 Like

I was about to reply when I got a phone call. Anyway I tried swiping off safari and restarted it. It logged in automatically as usual.
Best

David

Then I went to my iPad and that’s normal too.

Still got the problem if I swipe away on my iPad and iPhone, also happens if I close safari on my Mac mini and iMac.

It’s also doing it with my naim login on my wife’s iPhone that has no iCloud association or any other association to mine.

John, no problems with any devices here. I have asked our web developer if he has any ideas what’s happening here.

Hmm. Must be something to do with your login then. You need @Richard.Dane to the rescue.

Best

David

1 Like

@Richard.Dane hoping you can help with this problem. Can you see if there is anything strange with my login credentials, as all of a sudden I am being asked to login into the forum every time I go back it on all devices.

I can’t see anything obviously amiss at this end. I’ve asked our web developer if he has any ideas. Have you tried clearing all history, cookies and cache on one of your devices and trying to log in again?

I will try that now, though not sure it will help as the problem still occurs on my wife’s iPhone and grandchildren’s iPad. Will report back thanks.

@Richard.Dane As suspected that didn’t work, I have tried using my username and email to login once logged in everything works fine until I swipe away and then go back.

Our web developer did a quick update to the forum this morning. Just wondering if that might be the issue. In which case a clear of history, cookies cache etc… should fix it. If not, let me know.

No unfortunately it’s not fixed it, I have cleared everything, plus it is doing the same thing on other devices that I never logged in on before. Last night around 10pm ish everything was fine and then from around 8:30am ish this morning it wasn’t.

@Richard.Dane not sure if this attachment is of any help, normally it just shows 3 entries which are my 3 devices logged in, my iPhone, iPad and iMac, as you can see it at the moment it shows only one device logged in and all the others are shown as logged out and what time they logged out.

OK thanks. I’ll ask our web developer to take a look.

Thank you :pray:

I was just browsing through one of the threads and a message came saying I was logged out, I should have thought to do a screen capture