Looking for recommendation for angled 90 banana gold

Hi i looking for recommendation for angled 90 banana gold as appear in the picture which i attached
this picture been upload in this forum by our friend Mike-B, so Mike if you care to share where you bought it i will be very happy to know.
i understand the you just push in the banana plugs of the speaker cables
thanks
ilan

I think @Mike-B works better to get his attention. :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t bought these, I just posted this picture to demo how 90 degree banana’s help cable dressing & importantly reduce pin strain. The plugs in the picture can be found all over the www. I suggest to search www as there are many other brands that might be more available in your area.

Hi I got mine on Amazon about 3 month ago. Just Google gold banana plugs in search.

There are serval plugs
Which one you bought ? Can you picture it
Is it gold or nikel?

Hi gold banana plugs nachomichi 45 angle.

FURUTECH FP-202 (G) should cover the need

WBTs are more expensive but very good too. Available in Gold and Silver.

Do you no what is the white plastic plug ?

G R E A T !!!
Just order right now
thank you very much.

Ilan v.

I don’t kno to be honest. All WBTs have them. Something with alignment I guess. But it’s easy to take them off if needed.

The plastic pin is for safety, to prevent insertion into a power socket. Not needed in the UK. If you search for Sewell Silverback right angle you will find the plugs in your picture, but I wouldn’t use them-too easy to short out as they are not insulated!! The WBTs look good though…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.