LOSS OF BLUES iRADIO STATIONS

I have a system with both new products (Muso/Star/Core) and Classic NDX5 components. I listen to blues music and use the radio stations to listen to new musi. The four stations listed in the UK have progressively failed on all the devices. Whilst still listed Blues @ started to show message failed to connect so I listened to one of the other stations. All the other three stations have now failed and will not connect. The tuner will find some other stations and on my computer I can find Blues @. Any ideas as I am suffering from the lockdown blues

Hi David,

It looks like Blue@ have moved to a different server, but have left their old one running, but with a dead end message on it. I’ll hunt down the new one and get VTuner to update their directory.

Could you let me know the other stations that have also stopped working and we’ll do the same for those as well.

Best regards

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

1 Like

Hi David,

VTuner have updated the URL for Blues@ and it now plays again.
Let me know about any other stations and we’ll get those sorted as well.

Best

Steve

1 Like

Confirm Blues@ is now running again thank you

Hi David,

I also did a sweep through the other 4 stations that are listed in UK->Blues genre.
3 of them are now working. Blues Radio (aka https://www.bluesradio.co.uk/ ) doesn’t seem to be broadcasting at the moment, so is dead. It’s unclear if the station has shutdown or this is a temporary matter. For now VTuner are keeping it there.

Best

Steve

Thanks again for the follow up

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.