Making the most of my new ethernet setup - Advice Please!

Aruba InstantOn is more robust IMO and the cloud based GUI is better thought out.

I switched from Ubiquity a few years ago after getting fed up with being an unwilling beta tester.

1 x AP 22 in use at home.

Interesting. I tried the google Nest system but the setup instructions were pretty much non-existent. Didn’t realize you could do that.

EDIT: Ah, I see it’s the “Pro” system, haven’t come across that yet.

I did, just now. The TPLink didn’t want to play nicely with the EE device and I lost internet connection over the whole network.

Never mind. You can’t expect too much of an ISP-supplied box that, to be fair, does very well at what it was intended for .

Factory reset of the TP and I’m back to where I started, which is fine for now while I research what hardware will do the whole job for me.

Thanks HH, this looks well worth exploring further -though I suspect I need something between the 4G unit and the rest of the network.

I’m confused as to why you are using wireless rather than hard wiring your audio components.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.