Meitner MA3 vs Nd555/555 dr

Its an inverse joke……the french are great cooks….bangers and sausages, mash is creamed potatoes…….an english classic. Taking a joke at ourselves

1 Like

Whoah FR, I grew up with her and saw her at a gig in Copenhagen back in the mid 80s (happy university days). ATB Peter

1 Like

Very true Gazza, it’s slapped arse material :rofl::wine_glass: Best Peter

1 Like

The reviews say the MA3 is 90% of the level, in sound, vs the EM LABS combo. But as always, it’s only press reviews….
How your Organik Klimax compare to the NS1/da2 v2?

Didn’t knew she is so old now. No criticism of course. After midnight track is relatively recent I think. Very well recorded too.

1 Like

Hi FR.
I would say the Da2v2 is hugely better than the MA3, more than 10% if percentages are possible in sound.
At this moment in time they sound very similar. Blind folded i wouldn’t be able to tell them apart which is pretty crazy considering they both built their own dacs.

1 Like

Just looked her up FR, she’s the same age as me (64) and have clearly matured like fine wine, where a cheese comparison would rather fit my age development :wink: Best Peter

2 Likes

There’s a special word in french for wine or cheese enhanced by the age: « se bonifier «

2 Likes

@frenchrooster Hi, just curious, is your dealer in Versailles?

1 Like

Yes :+1:

Studio hifi Versailles. Where this listening took place. Furnitures are from Roche Bobois.

1 Like

1 Like

Merci, good to know. I have an appointment there with Olivier next week to demo some Naim equipment…Small world!

1 Like

Hope you will enjoy. Which Naim, on which speakers?

282, HCDR and 250 on Focal Diablo Utopias because I have the Sopra 1.
Theoretically, and according to several conversations, this association should be successful. Hope so, anyway…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.