Melco n1a2/ direct mode vs all to switch

Those without pic cover on my I pad can be seen on my nd555 screen… very strange

i have some with a wrong cover on my ipad. When i click on some, the right cover appears. But if i finish to listen to that album, the wrong cover appears again.

For you it’s like a training before your n10😎

Yes I know,very strange things happens with files and covers without any answer for me,correct that’s was the point… I’m training myself before having n10, didn’t know much before, now I’m ready for the big one.

FR Your constant reference to geeks a little rich considering most on here fall into part of its meaning yourself included.

Blockquote word geek is a slang term originally used to describe eccentric or non-mainstream people; in current use, the word typically connotes an expert or enthusiast or a person obsessed with a hobby or intellectual pursuit,

Buying a Melco is pretty geeky in my book. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that the UnitiServe, in contrast to the new UnitiCore, can actually export the propritary .wav rips of the music folder with all their associated metadata to .flac. I might be mistaken, of course.

in french, a geek is someone very skilled on computer world.

1 Like

in theory…

If one needs a computer expert to convert the files into a standard format then the US sucks and I can very well understand that you want to replace it with the Melco.

I don’t understand why this was a problem, it’s a very simple thing to do.

1 Like

That’s also my understanding but I do not own a UnitiServe and frenchrooster seems to have troubles converting his UnitiServe rips into .flac files and transferring them to the Melco. In contrast to the Core, the UnitiServe at least has a user guide: it should not be that difficult to find out what can be done with the device and how to do it.

i tried with my dealer and with an naim employee by phone. But nothing was working. Tomorrow the « geek « will come at my dealer place.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.