Merry Christmas All

…and best wishes for 2023.

G

32 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too Graeme.

Merry Christmas to all the members of the forum too, who go to make this an interesting and informative place to spend a bit of browsing time. Thanks also to Richard for keeping it all running smoothly.

Roll on 2023 :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas , and to those who have not had the best of years …

I wish you and your family a better one - in all aspects of health

8 Likes

One of the satellite channels (QVC) has ‘Dannii Minogue Year End Sale’.

I wonder how much she would cost, and how long I’d be allowed to keep her?

6 Likes

Happy Christmas to you, too - and to everyone on the forum. I hope for better times for all in the new year!

5 Likes

Can you return her if she doe not fit?

2 Likes

You can get similar in a much smaller size.

G

No refunds though?

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for being a great group of people to discuss music, olive Naim, wine, chains of puns…… It’s been the usual level of fun this year, and you’ve also been a great support to me (as you have to many others) this year.
My usual thanks to Richard whose moderation helps make this such a great place to hang out.

11 Likes

I hope :crossed_fingers: you have a better year also.

Best wishes

Ian

1 Like

You should be so lucky.

G

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the forum, let’s hope we can all discover some new and fantastic music next year,and also through each other’s recommendations,some music that may have passed us by,I’m sure that will be the case .

4 Likes

Continuous play to ensure fully burned in?

I see what you did there :grinning:

1 Like

With the occasional pause to avoid thermal cut-out…

Merry Christmas to all of you as well :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for making this community a better place, I wish you a happy ending of this troubled year and a great beginning of a brand new one in the Naim of Music, Peace and Love :champagne::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Happy Xmas to all forum folk – it’s been fabulous to share the love of music with Naim aficionados this year. (Also, pleased to announce I’m a proud owner of a one-year anniversary badge :man_dancing:)

Up on the north Devon coast this evening and sadly no Hifi but some things remain the same – wine, woodburner and socks (plus ‘Help!’ by The Beatles).

Best wishes to all

Isca D

5 Likes

Christmas is a little different here.

Merry Christmas

8 Likes

Merry christmas to all forum members.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, especially the ones in the USA and Canada who are crowding round their amplifiers just to keep warm. That is if they have any power.
Seriously though keep safe

4 Likes