Merry Christmas Richard

Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas Richard
And thank you for all you do on this forum !
I’m sure you have some restless nights just dreading what’s been posted while you sleep.

All the Best !

35 Likes

Yes well done Richard, it is a great forum of many things including hifi.:+1:

2 Likes

I would like to add my thanks.
As a new member (Oct 2022), I’ve been made to feel most welcome and have very much enjoyed spending time online in this “Institution for the Naimilly Insane” :crazy_face: :blush:
Well done Richard for shepherding us all.
Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year to you ALL :christmas_tree: :partying_face:
Simon

2 Likes

Yes indeed, Merry Christmas to you, Richard, and to all Members of this fun palace.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you All and a special thanks to Richard for all the time and effort he puts into the forum, keeping it the friendly place it is. :santa::christmas_tree: :tada: :gift:

Hear, hear!

:wine_glass::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

May I add my best wishes for th New Year to the forum ,and of course to Richard,thanks for all you do Happy Christmas .

And especially to you , may 2023 be a better year

Yes Happy Christmas Richard

What on earth makes you think that Richard ever sleeps?

Echoing all here, Happy Christmas Richard.

1 Like

I spend far too long reading this forum and look forward to Richard’s interjections (and guessing how long before a de-railed thread gets pulled!). Keep up the good work in 2023. Merry Christmas!.

I told Santa you were good this year and sent him a link to your Forum. Merry Christmas to you, and Thank You!

Count me in too - thanks for all you do, Richard.

Peter

Thanks Richard for all your efforts in moderating this splendid forum. Wishing you and yours a great Christmas and all the best for 2023!

Also very best wishes to all my fellow Hi Fi and music enthusiasts on the forum!!

Indeed: thank you Richard, and thank you everyone, for a very pleasant and diverting forum. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas from frozen Winnipeg (-28 C as I write. . .)

1 Like

I echo the same, a very happy Christmas Richard and a big thank you for your tireless moderation of this unique, forum above all other forums!

1 Like

Well said… many thanks Richard…and seasons greetings to all on the forum…here’s to a good 2023 !
Steve.

1 Like

:cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

1 Like

Season’s Greetings Richard :champagne: :beer: :tumbler_glass: