Messed up: CD2 buzz, dammit

By all means return it to HQ, if/when you contact support for an RMA, make it clear that you understand that we may have our hands tied regarding parts. That way I’m sure if the worst happens, we can come to an understanding regarding pricing.

If you need any reasurance, contact head of service mark.bonner@naimaudio.com

Regards
Neil.

1 Like

@NeilS

Thank you Neil!

Given Naim’s advice only to service CD players where it’s essential due to the risk of damage in transit, if it was mine, I would stick it in the car and drive it to Class A, who are on the South side of Sheffield, and will accept work directly from you rather than via a dealer, who will send it by courier.
Not that I’m questioning the ability of the Naim service dept, of course, it’s just a case of getting it there and back safely.

Sadly, Chris, Class A is quite a way from me (London). Wish they weren’t! We do drive to relatives in Leeds but only once or sometimes twice a year.
I’m not that patient!

The 5X is back now from service and playing wonderfully…so I’ll get the CD2 boxed (after a quick check to see whether the prolonged lay off has changed anything) and take it to my dealer to be sent to HQ. Thank you again @NeilS - I will email Mark Bonner beforehand as you kindly suggested.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.