Milano-Sanremo

Beautyful race I saw today and terribile power Van Aert.On the Poggio they looked like missiles.

2 Likes

Stunning race. His second big win this week after Strade Bianche

1 Like

I didn’t think he’d beat Alaphillipe in a sprint.

1 Like

Yes, good race.

Weird watching the Classics in August though. However good to see great one day races back on our screen.

I am very happy to see cycling again on tv, missed it dearly. And it’s much more enjoyable then the unreal soccer matches we see lately (without audience). Looking forward to the big races and hope they will not get cancelled by a new second wave…

To the race of yesterday. Yes I also liked it more as normal, while this is one of the races which is in my eyes least attractive as it doesn’t have the ability to show so much big battle across a longer part of the race like for instance Paris-Roubais. Can do…

It’s a pretty race, like all the Italian classics and always suits the sprinters, beautiful to watch, but if you like grit and pain, the French or Belgian monuments are the ones, liege bastogne liege or Paris roubaix, suit the hard man of the sport. All of it is addictive viewing in my opinion and roll on the Tours, …Giro obviously being my favourite.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.