Motorbikes

Ok, not a name I know. Thought it might have been a motobecain.

Choice word - impact.

1 Like

Beautiful raptor. But to be honest, it’s the pleasure of the ride, whatever the bike

1 Like

I’m not a biker but that looks tasty, what is it?

It one of the new model Benelli’s, Italian style but not the temperament of the Ducatti bikes.

1 Like

Royal Enfield?
Is that one of the models produced in India?
How does it ride?

As an Italian car nut I always fancied a Monster but figured I’d probably end up in a hedge followed by a&e so I never went there!

Not allowed a bike of my own…However, a chap I know spends much of his retirement on ground up restorations in his garage. This is the one he completed last year🙂

4 Likes

Jamie, the gsxr is ok, but I bet the one under wraps is a nicer one

Yes, dukes are like Ferrari cars, very high maintenance. At least the Benelli is more user friendly. Bought it for it’s style and also the memory of the old Benelli six, a straight six engined bike from my youth.

Ooh, you should see some of them…:wink:

Tease

It’s a 1930’s Douglas btw…

How could anyone guess that from the photo :grin:

2002 VTX 1800 S

My other motorcycle which I sold a few years ago was a Honda 919 which was my city bike, the VTX was for cruising down the back roads of the Pacific North West.

4 Likes

How about these two, spotted during a visit to Moscow last year

4 Likes

My bike parked next to my wife’s bike :wink:

4 Likes

A lovely collection of bikes and some absolute stunners. I’m on my second VFR - my history is CG125, Transalp, VFR 750, Bandit 12, GS1150 and the current VFR800 - loved each and everyone of them!

4 Likes

Being recovered because of a faulty Datatool Red 4 immobiliser. That’s the recovery driver in shot. It took 5 hours for the RAC to get this far. 3 1/2 for the patrol to arrive and another 1 1/2 for the recovery contractor to turn up.

1 Like