Music Chain

Is this the life we really want? - Roger Waters, from the album of that name.

A Day in the Life The Beatles

2 Likes

The Easybeats Friday on My Mind

Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind

Elvis died when I was just 13 but I remember exactly the moment I heard the news whilst sitting alone in a car listening to Radio Luxembourg in JƔvea in Spain. I only appreciated him a lot later but even then I knew how significant the news and his influence was.

1 Like

Sarah Blasko - Always On This Line (Official Video)

I think I like the live one better:

Straight Lines from the album of the same by Silverchair.

1 Like

Great minds think alike! (Or is it fools rarely differ?). I was going to post Silver Machine last night, but couldnā€™t get the utube link (to the original release version) to work. Opened to try again now to find you beat me to it!

1 Like

Aerosol grey machine: short title track from the album of that name by Van der Graaf Generator.

Trixieā€™s Big Red Motorbike - Norman and Narcissus

The link? It features two sprays of Body Mist aerosol in the song!

Bright Red Laurie Anderson

That prompts me to remember Greasy Truckersā€™ Party album with recordings from a mini-festival at Londonā€™s Roundhouse at the time of coal minersā€™ strikes and associated electricity power cuts. My first though was Power cut, but I canā€™t find that online (perhaps because it is just a couple of minutes of the inkiest blackness achievable on vinylā€¦) so instead the rather nicely named Iā€™m ahead if I can quit while Iā€™m behind by Brinsley Schwartz (that album holding all the music I have of theirs).

1 Like

Swans - Cloud of Unknowing

1 Like

Hole - Softer, Softest, at MTV Unplugged

Edit: So which is it now :joy: