Music Chain

Where the sour turns to sweet - Genesis, from their first album, From genesis to revelation

Too obscure for me!

1 Like

While youā€™re giving out double points I think Iā€™m owed a fewšŸ˜

The Archieā€™s Sugar Sugar

More sour than sweet.

The wonderful Sugar Man by Rodriguez from the classic Cold Fact album

Sweet child of mine by Guns ā€˜nā€™ Rises, from their Appetite for destruction album, which has several other tracks vying with this to be my favourite.

Kids by Lou Reed from his Berlin album

Lou Reed - Sweet Jane (Live in New York - Transformer tour 1972)

Sweetest Goodbye from the album Songs About Jane by Maroon 5

Thatā€™s got to be double points.

1 Like

Great album.

Iā€™ll have to take your word, Iā€™ve never heard it. :grin:

Camel -Long goodbyes, from their Stationary traveller album - my favourite track from my favourite album of theirs!

With only one or possibly two exceptions in this thread I only post music I like and have (though version posted sometimes has to be different).

Well I didnā€™t know that, Iā€™m happy not participate. Least the songs I choose are close link.

@Pete_the_painter I donā€™t think itā€™s a rule (@TOBYJUG is the OP - ?), just thatā€™s the way I do it. Otherwise people might think I like the music I post!!

Yeh, I love this oneā€¦

London Underground by the Amateur Transplants. A parody of Jamā€™s ā€œGoing underground*, one of very few Jam songs I like. Unusually I donā€™t have this song myself, only having listened a handful of times on uTube - I have the Jam version, but canā€™t play it without thinking of this.