Music Chain

Pink Floyd - Pigs on the Wing from the album Animals, and the name of a local, excellent, Pink Floyd tribute band.

The Beatles - Piggies from their White Album

Bubble Toes.

Edit
@Pete_the_painter A clue.

1 Like

Somethingā€™s got a hold of my toe, from the album Last exit by Traffic

Link didnā€™t workā€¦
Anyway, Iā€™m done for this eve - it was fun!

From head to toe.

Some oddity again, normal YT link and works for me :man_shrugging:

Have tbh thereā€™s a lot of posts that Iā€™ve been struggling to see the link, maybe to assist those that have the same problem it might be a good idea to explain if itā€™s a little obscure.

Are we talking about the https link to the video or the content link between two posts? The content link was simply hog > pig

Iā€™m talking about the links between the tracks and not your last, itā€™s just a few in general that seem a little too obscure.

1 Like

But isnā€™t guessing the point of the game? (And ask if you donā€™t see it?) If every link was explained, much of the fun would disappear

Thatā€™s true, maybe weā€™re ( or just me) just a bit thick in the colonies. :grin:

I struggle with some as well - but of course if the link is a word in a song that is unsurprising as few people will know the words to every song! For me the challenge id trying to think of something in my collection with a link in the title, subject, or occasionally band - some things nay have dozens of potential links, but others maybe only one, or nothing by direct word so I have to try to think if another link.

If itā€™s a link to a word within a song then it might help if they copied/pasted the verse.

If it has to be explained then itā€™s not a link. One word in the title is a link, one word in the title of the most popular track possibly, one word in a song nah.

1 Like

Iā€™m inclined to agree - though some people enjoy the challenge of obscure links, perhaps the more obscure the betterā€¦

Perhaps.

Isnā€™t that a guess the obscure link thread? :rofl:

Anyway thatā€™s enough chitchat, following from the last link.

War Why Canā€™t We Be Friends from the excellent album of the same name.

I agree with one or two words in a song not being enough for a link, expect if they are really important words in songs one can expect to know.

However, e.g. the same important musicians can form a link between two bands that isnā€™t entirely obvious, but to me is part of the game to figure out