Music Chain

‘Split’ was a glorious record. Haven’t heard it in years.

I have just ordered an LP from Amazon.

Oh you crazy boy by the Edgar Broughton Band from their 5th album Oora

Fun Boy Three - The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum

Motorhead : Back At The Funny Farm

Brain damage by Pink Floyd - together with the linked following track, Eclipse, I think it is a fabulous end to a fabulous album - and a closing pair my local PF tribute band has ended with at many a gig.

Hard to concentrate by the Red hot chilli peppers from the album Stadium arcadium

Hard to Love by Blackpink

Deep Purple Hard lovin’ man - closing track from their first album with the Mk2 lineup, In Rock.

I can’t help feeling that’s three points…

Bit of a risqué link…

Van Halen - Eruption

2 Likes

Eruption - wonderful track by Focus, I think my overall favourite of theirs, from their second album Moving waves

I saw Focus, as a schoolboy in Edinburgh, at the Usher Hall. My elder son picked up his PhD, many years later, from Edinburgh University in the same place.

As it happens, I played a new LP of ‘Moving Waves’ last night. What a record it is!

Is your favourite Focus track ‘Hocus Pocus’ by any chance?

I do like Hocus Pocus - and of course it is amazing live - but I think my favourite is Eruption. I saw them several times in the early 70s, and enjoyed them immensely, though Thijs van Leer’s flute could sometimes be excruciatingly loud.

2 points please Mr adjudicator

Genesis- in Limbo from their debut album From Genesis to Revelation

In the beginning, opening track of Revelation, the debut album by Man:

That must be worth 2 points

The End by The Beatles from their Abbey Road album

1 Like

Ah, at last - I thought I was going to have to post my own link!

There can be no other response than this: The end by the Doors, my favourite track of theirs.

1 Like

Charlie Rich Behind Closed Doors