Music from plants, bollocks or reality?

Fake or real ?

if you have a spare $299 give it a try.
i think it is all about their software that ‘converts’ basic electrical signals into ‘listenable music’ .
based on other tree sounds i have heard i guess there is a lot more art than science here - maybe a bit like a jukebox ‘converts’ a button push into music

That’s fantastic! Now that my NDS/Tidal seems to be broken…I just don’t really like Brian Eno that much - well, over and over, at least…

1 Like

This “phenomenon” has been known about for decades. Work done in the 60s developed what essentially is a Galvanic Skin Resisance Meter and the signal is fed into what is sometimes called an osculometer or current controlled oscillator. This company have obviously enhanced and improved on this but as for the plant making music. Bit of a stretch I would suggest…

Seems like a good way for a few people to make money.

I know that plants can communicate. It was already proved. However I doubt that the basic communicating signal can be so musical

Puts JS Bark in a whole new light…

1 Like

I have an issue with my Nds today. I try to listen through Plant Connect but my Nds screen shows error 509. Maybe Clare could help.

1 Like

Bark ? A green Bach? Who is he ?

Bark/Bach…

(as in bark of a tree not the dog type)

1 Like

Years ago i went to purchase a rubber plant, but there was a communication breakdown and got sold a potted robert plant by mistake, but it was awesome, it’s growth gave no quarter and kept rabbling on, had good times and bad times with it, gave it all my loving’, every time i watered it i become dazed and confused and could hear the rain song, but after ten years gone a black dog knocked it off it’s achilles last stand and it smashed all over the kashmir rug, and got trampled under foot in it’s time of dying, bit of a heartbreaker really.

5 Likes

:clap: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :clap:

1 Like

A lot of Led Zeppelin in there. :+1:

1 Like

Now that is brilliant, made Oi larf. :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.