Music On Special Offer

That’s the standard pricing. It’s 2 for £3 or 4 for £5.

Thanks Gavin, so it is! This weekend customers can also add the offer code MEDIA10 at checkout for an extra 10% off.

Juno have their Xmas free download starting today - one track a day through December.

1 Like

50% off some new vinyl at Juno.

Rest in Blue cd by Gerry Rafferty, £4.94 on the River.

1 Like

Cherry Red. 5% off across the site until midnight 31/12 - code is SLEIGHBELLS5

Kacey Musgraves- star-crossed cd. Perhaps not her best but only £6.99 on the River.

quite a lot of good stuff on rough trade sale

The War On Drugs I Don’t Live Here Anymore CD down to a fiver on Amazon UK

4 Likes

Just noticed the Paul Weller album On Sunset is £4.09, and the Paul Weller Orchestrated songbook just out recently is £6.69 on the river.

1 Like

Don’t know it its still on but I got a few bargains in the HMV online sale recently (I don’t have a local store anymore) cds I wanted anyway like the new stranglers, del amitri & Steven Wilson. Some of new reductions were even cheaper on Amazon like the new Mastadon cd for £6.99.

1 Like

I might be the only person still buying downloads if there is anyone out there still shelling out - You can pick up the vinyl for a couple hundred pounds.

The 16bit download for 7 albums on Qobuz is an absolute bargain at £11.99 - a series of classic albums from George Duke during a great period.

8 Likes

About time there was more George Duke on vinyl. I’d love to see Face the Music released on LP.

2 Likes

Tears For Fears - The Tipping Point, on ltd edition green vinyl - available for only £15 for 24 hours (UK customers only) from “The Sound Of Vinyl” store.

2 Likes

Bargain. I paid almost a tenner more at the weekend. Can’t complain though - it’s a brilliant album. I was sceptical at first given its ‘contemporary’ sound, but some fine songs on this LP. Even warming to the green vinyl.

1 Like

Agree, it is an unexpectedly generous offer so soon after launch that I took the plunge. I’d gotten distracted the other day and was still pondering on which version to buy when their email bulletin came through!

1 Like

I’ve just noticed Juno Download have a 20% off all items sale which finishes today.

1 Like

Sampler download available from new Chesky label. Different mixes for speakers and headphones

4 Likes

Thanks for this, just downloading it and looking forward listening to it anon.

1 Like

Nice little jazz sale on Qobuz. If you have sublime discount on Hi Res it’s a pretty good deal.