Music On Special Offer

Seems like a bargain!
Deluxe download (MP3 or FLAC) of the new Porcupine Tree album ‘Closure / Continuation’, with the bonus tracks and instrumental versions just £4.99 until 30th June

1 Like

Only 16 bit

Bluenote downloads on Qobuz discounted.

Joni Mitchell- The Asylum Years (1972-1975)-£32.57 on the river.

Now back up to £40

1 Like

Qobuz have the new Alela Diane album at 33% and her other albums at 30%.

3 Likes

Qobuz have Charles Lloyds “Trio Of Trios” for release on 18 November at £5.49 for all three albums in hires if you’re a Sublime member, you can also purchase the individual albums at £8.49 each….go figure!

Yeah this is weird and unsatisfactory when you already -aid the price for the first two, but good for people who didn’t yet buy anything.

It’s not really that weird when you consider that this practice has been happening for years. Typical examples are the Classic Album Series, Original Album Series and list goes on.
IMHO It really is more a case of; if you buy when an album is released you pay a premium price, I guess we’ve all done it at some time.

David Bowie - A Divine Symmetry

Couldn’t bring myself to shell out over £109 (on Amazon) at the moment anyway.

Although I can stream it on Qobuz it’s nice to own - gives me more of an involved listen.

Juno Download are always worth checking out - an absolute bargain for the FLAC at £16.99

Note @Blackstar & @TheKevster

5 Likes

I’m going to wait until the price comes down @AndyP , which I’m certain it will.

5 Likes

Yes, same as @TheKevster I’m awaiting the inevitable (he says hopefully!) price reduction.
Thank you for the heads up though :+1:

2 Likes

CD currently selling for £7.99 in the UK which is a reasonably good deal imho…

2 Likes

50% off with the code PB50 the ‘Green Mill’ live downloads in the ‘Digital’ section are well worth an investment.

3 Likes

All their music for free on Bandcamp still almost 6 hours left….

3 Likes

David Bowie - Toy (2LP) vinyl edition available via Amazon now for £26.99. Just ordered a copy.

5 Likes

Kansas, first 5 albums box set on the river at £17.25

2 Likes

Jack White - Fear of The Dawn / Entering Heaven Alive / Live from Marshall St. Rough Trade Exclusive blue / black / white splatter triple vinyl with a custom outer sleeve (ltd to 4000 pressings), on offer for this weekend only at 30% cheaper than normal price. £55 reduced to £38.50.

Edit: Looks like this is a Rough Trade customers mailing list discount only. My apologies.

5 Likes

@YetiZone - the promo code doesn’t seem to work…

@TheKevster Apologies Kev / All. Must be a personalised RT email code for their mailing list. Post amended.