MusicWorks Mains

Hi @Graham that’s very interesting, particularly having the S1 plugged into its own wall socket. Was that after trying other combinations? Others have reported putting the power amplifier directly in the wall, and everything else into a trailer block working / sounding best?

1 Like

That sketch was nearly as good as the one he did about prescription car windscreens :rofl:

1 Like

Plugging power amp into wall socket would be tricky for me given I have three and only two unswitched sockets!

I didn’t try other combinations.

1 Like

Ahh I see! I didn’t know you had more than one NAP300DR, but now I have found your system picture I can see all your boxes - perhaps you could add them to your profile page for reference. Maybe you need another block for all the power amps to go separately into on their own wall socket! :thinking:

Ofcourse Graham, I have even tried the G3 hanging in free space off the Fraim stacks in knicker elastic ( didn’t work sonically):crazy_face::joy: Don’t do things half me. Peter

1 Like

Hope you didn’t get them in a twist :grinning:

1 Like

…but imagine entering a carpet shop and telling the shop assistant, that you’ve come to listen to some carpets :partying_face: ATB Peter

LOL.

The electrician I used to install the dedicated mains spur I think thought I was a bit mad… He initially seemed reluctant to do the work until I explained that his job was just to do the install such that we had power to the sockets. He wasn’t responsible for whether it sounded better or not. Once clarified he was happy to proceed.

2 Likes

I find that a thick plaid is good for Reggae whereas Axminster really brings out the elegance of Baroque music.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.