Muso 1gen + 2 gen bluetooth

Has anybody tried… Is it possible to connect to 2 different speaker via bluetooth? Wifi/multiroom interface is nightmare and very unreliable. I’m just too scared to try, if those loose settings again…

If someone fix this I could pay for it :slight_smile:

I don’t think you’ll find Bluetooth to be an effective means to get multiroom performance as it has only a limited range, and I doubt you would get a reliable connection to two rooms simultaneously. AirPlay perhaps, but that uses the same network that a Naim multiroom signal would use, so it would be better to get to the bottom of the problems you are having with the Muso’s network connection.
The first thing I would look at is the wireless connection of the first gen. Muso, as the WiFi modules are not the best, whereas the 2nd gen. have much better wireless tech. As a test, can you connect the 1st gen. with an Ethernet cable? Restart everything, and see if it then works properly.

True, bluetooth range may be an issue, unless I can find bluetooth repeater…

I bought wireless… Wireless network is not the problem - Naim’s poor software is. For example my old Grundig tv - repeats movies without problem, just next to mu muso. And using logic is awful…

Restarting is propably nightmare :slight_smile: Wont try that again, unless someone point’s with a gun…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.