Muso-2 buggy beyond usuable

I recognise the problems you describe. I had the same.
Then BT updated the software on my router (twice). It has worked fine ever since the second update.
So I would recommend you try a different router.

No issues here with the same AP when I used wireless with my Mu-So v1.

Airtime Fairness maybe ?

1 Like

Have you checked:

1. that you have no network conflicts (these can affect certain specific devices - or even apparently affect only a single device - on a network leaving all others unaffected)?

2. that all the required protocols are being allowed through all the devices in your network chains and that, in practice, this transmission is actually occurring reliably?

It requires a PHD in network settings Xanthe. You ask too much. I am half joking, because personally I don’t know how to do that.

Indeed FR, unfortunately networking isn’t always ‘plug and play’ as many people selling “routers” suggest.
(In practice, it’s more like ‘plug and pray’!)

The main thing for people to understand is that it takes knowledge of network issues and network settings… i.e. it’s most often issues with their own network rather than issues with the Naim device. And in the rare case when it actually is a problem with the Naim device, it’s because of a system fault and their dealer will ensure that Naim fix it. At least with the current or previous Naim products the one thing that it certainly isn’t is a design fault (N.B. I can’t predict the future. :wink:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.