Muso Digital Signal Locked

Hello,

I am new to this forum and don’t know which category this belongs, too. So sorry in advance :pray:

I tried to Google the problem but didn’t find it in the new forum archive, before the archiving I could see that there was a post about it but now I can’t find it, so I hope you guys can help me with the following problem

The problem is:
I can’t output audio through the TosLink, the app says: Digital Signal locked. I tested the cable and it is working fine on other devices. So can someone tell me what the problem is and how I can solve it?

Greeting, I’m a bit unclear here. You say you’re trying to output a digital signal from the Mu-So? Toslink optical socket on the Mu-So is an input - you can output a digital signal from it.

I have a Toslink from the TV to the Muso, but I can’t get any sound of it. When I check the app it says “Digital Signal Locked”.

I am trying to use the Muso as a Soundbar so to speak

Ah OK. Have you ensured that the TV is outputting a 2 channel PCM signal? You may need to go into the TV setup menu and a) enable the digital output, and b) ensure it’s set to PCM stereo rather than Multichannel Bitstream. The Mu-So DAC can only understand a PCM stereo digital signal.

Thank you very much. Now it is working

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.