MUSO QB should I get one?

This echoes my thoughts. I’m enjoying using my QB2 in the kitchen. It’s ideal in that setting, but I’d never consider it a substitute for any half decent seperates system. If I shopped around on eBay, for the same money, I could find something like a nice Marantz CD player, NAD amp and a recent £200 pair of speakers that would murder it in HiFi terms, but that’s not the point. It would need me to be listening within a sweet spot. It would command too much attention.
The QB2 occupies a very small spot on my Kitchen counter, is controllable from my Google app or the Naim App, gets lots of wows for style (especially from my wife and her friends) and sounds every bit good enough for what I need in an environment where good quality, toe tapping, singalong, background music that allows me to also have a conversation or think about what I’m doing is what’s needed. No, it’s not HiFi in the sense that most of us on the forum perceive it. It’s a top of the tree beatbox. Horses for courses.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.