MuSu Qb 2 Alarm clock again

So I sent an E-Mail about this to the support, but never got a ticket number or any answer anyway.
That’s what I had several times before. It seems, that the support don’t answer foreign customers complains.
So would be good to have the problem fixed an to know it.
Every time we clean the Mu-so we look after the power cord, not to loosen it. My wife doesn’t move it to “better place” any longer, just to prevent power loss….
And we always hope not to have a power cut within the night.
An alarm clock is something to substantiate, so it would be good to know it works

Solomon, you should have received a ticket number. Check your junk mail folder. Otherwise please try again and then let me know the ticket number so i can follow it up for you. Thanks.

1 Like

Good morning,

I send several emails to Naim support. The first years ago, when mu-so qb1 had only one alarm at once. I thought our needs would get an ear.

Then, again when I had the first problems with my-so2. But there wasn’t any answer any time.

At that time, I also tried my customer, who contacted the German customer support. I didn’t get support on this way, too.

I frequently look into my junk mail folder, but there is only junk, never ever mail from Naim.

The only help came from other customers in the community.

So I might resend my mail to customer support, but I am upset already and disillusioned too.

The sounds is pretty good, I like the design too, but contact is bad, support non at all. For the price of Naim products (I got a unity nova and a star, also) this is a bizarre situation.

Yours

Solomon

As you suggested I send my support question a couple of minutes before again . I used
mu-sosupport@naimaudio.com as recipient.

So I am in eager expectation, if I will get an answer now

Try Sending to the regular support email - support@naimaudio.com. Then let me know the ticket number.

That email address is no longer active, unfortunately (has not been for more than a year), which could explain lack of reply!
We now offer full Mu-so support in-house, with the details @Richard.Dane has provided.

I’ll also loop @tomvamos in here so our software team are aware of this issue.

In this case it should be removed from the Mu-so support page where it is still listed under contacts. (And wouldn’t hurt to forward or auto-reply in case someone still has it in their address book)

Apologies, we thought we’d expunged all references; i’ll get this removed or redirected.

1 Like

Mu-so Support | Naim Audio, scroll down to Contact Information and click it :slight_smile:

Suspected that’s where it was…

Clare you could ask your IT person to provide an automatic redirect from the old muso support email address to the current support email address. Or at least to provide an automatic reply (like out of office) from muso support email address. These are both trivial things to do as it’s all on your own naimaudio domain.

Best

David

2 Likes

As Suedkiez wrote, I got the e-Mail Adresse, when looking for mu-so 2 support recently. Also all mails I wrote before, I used E-Mail links on your website. And this doesn’t explain, why the German support, contacted via my shop, gave only one answer, something like “we had to give it to the Naim customer support…they will contact you” . But nothing happened.
Again I am amazed how semiprofessional (for best, one could call it easily amateurish) the customer support works for highly rated and highly priced devices.
So I try again with support@naimaudio.com, and I am curious, if something is happening now

Oh, it worked:
Your Ticket Number is 119975

Another hint, when using the German version of your website, support is the distributor…which gives it to England…why this detour?

1 Like

Yes, we’ve done exactly that with a range of legacy email addresses - odd that this one got overlooked, but digital team are on it now.

Glad you have your ticket - sure the team will get back to you (I will flag it up with them.)

1 Like

Very true. I didn’t get any information. There was no providers reply, telling about an address out of order.

1 Like

Dear Solomon,
did you find a solution for your issue? I have a QB2 and Muso2 and use the alarm as well. Since a couple of weeks the alarm doesn‘t sound anymore. Instead the unit turned on once on a completely different time. I did a power reset and gave the alarm a dedicated name, but without success. Since this happens on both units I assume it is not a hardware problem. WiFi is strong and both units can be controlled via the app without an issue.
Brgds
Jörg

Good morning Jörg,

about two weeks ago, I looked for an update, and there it was…
I updated both MuSo and QB2. The problem with alarms and powercut is solved.
Still I got a problem with one Alarm. After changing it‘s name it works now perfectly.
The alarms name that didn’t work had a „German Umlaut“ (ä,ö,ü) in it and had two words with a space in between. Probably one of these caused the problem !?
Now, we didn’t have any problems any longer.

So, Jörg look for the update and maybe it helps you too. Probably clear all alarms and create new ons, without „Umlaut“ and spaces.

Best

Manfred

1 Like

Good morning,
thanks a lot for the quick reply. I don‘t use „Umlaute“, but will have a look for an update.
OS Version is 4.2.2.1158 and System Version shows 4.2.2.6178 for the QB2.
Additionally I will delete all alarms and set them again. Let‘s try….
Brgds from across the river
Jörg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.