MuSu Qb 2 Alarm clock again

Very true. I didn’t get any information. There was no providers reply, telling about an address out of order.

1 Like

Dear Solomon,
did you find a solution for your issue? I have a QB2 and Muso2 and use the alarm as well. Since a couple of weeks the alarm doesn‘t sound anymore. Instead the unit turned on once on a completely different time. I did a power reset and gave the alarm a dedicated name, but without success. Since this happens on both units I assume it is not a hardware problem. WiFi is strong and both units can be controlled via the app without an issue.
Brgds
Jörg

Good morning Jörg,

about two weeks ago, I looked for an update, and there it was…
I updated both MuSo and QB2. The problem with alarms and powercut is solved.
Still I got a problem with one Alarm. After changing it‘s name it works now perfectly.
The alarms name that didn’t work had a „German Umlaut“ (ä,ö,ü) in it and had two words with a space in between. Probably one of these caused the problem !?
Now, we didn’t have any problems any longer.

So, Jörg look for the update and maybe it helps you too. Probably clear all alarms and create new ons, without „Umlaut“ and spaces.

Best

Manfred

1 Like

Good morning,
thanks a lot for the quick reply. I don‘t use „Umlaute“, but will have a look for an update.
OS Version is 4.2.2.1158 and System Version shows 4.2.2.6178 for the QB2.
Additionally I will delete all alarms and set them again. Let‘s try….
Brgds from across the river
Jörg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.