My experience with Furutech NCF Clear Line in Naim system

Hi @aristoweb , sorry to hear you have less of an experience. I am very happy with it and continue using the clearline

Iver

1 Like

Not my experience and many others with this product. Have you used it? That was general advice for the past but not so much I believe with current technology active filtration.

Mine was definitely a negative experience and I asked to give back the purchased product.

The product changed the Naim sound and made it thinner, less natural and less immersive.

I have more clarity but at the expense of naturalness and a softer and less muscular sound.

However, for those who want to buy it, I advise you to listen with your own ears and not to buy it in a poke as I did.

Also to be honest I still don’t understand what this product works on and this remains a mystery.

I haven’t tried the Furutech Clearline but have a Furutech NCF booster in my system. It’s an overall positive experience. If you can return the product, I would recommend that you try it. They have several versions and I may add 1 or 2 more in the near future.

After this negative experience I do not think I will buy any other Furutech or similar products and will keep my Naim system as faithful as possible without Tweak.

I think that might be a wise choice!

I suspect many tweaks change something, and the assumption is made that it cost money, so it must be better. Not always so, but psychology is a funny thing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.