My Naim history

Unless you believe in reincarnation, you will be past caring at that point, surely?

1 Like

You’re a tough crowd Graham :laughing:

My pleasure, sir!

1 Like

So true! I try to think of when and how to introduce the subject, of course including justification, but the moment I start she knows what’s coming! However, she has an uncanny ability of recognising my commitment or any doubts on my part - if I am totally convinced myself she knows from the start and it is simply a matter of “what are you waiting for?”, otherwise discussion and searching questions, which quickly help me decide where I’m uncertain, not buying if I still have doubt (there’s always tomorrow).

From a different angle I find it disturbing how many people seem to hide things from their spouses, maybe even deliberately deceiving. We have joint accounts, including credit cards, so everything is open to the other anyway, and it seems strange to want different…

6 Likes

One 1991 Naim Aro. Wouldn’t swap it for anything. Plus a few Naim label CDs. That’s all I’m afraid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.