NAC 152 XS/NAP 155XS upgrade

Sorry for the confusion, happy listening to both.

1 Like

Writing as someone who once very happily ran a Naim CDS3 into a Nait XS and SBLs, leave your very fine amplifier as it is and get an NDS. Or whatever the modern day equivalent is.

3 Likes

I’m trying to think how the cabling would work running a 552/110 as I’m intrigued to give this a go myself. Perhaps it might struggle with my 606 tho :thinking:

1 Like

The NAP110 would just connect to the NAC552’s 552PS via a SNAIC4 - use a black SNAIC here as it’s appreciably superior to the original grey one.

I don’t know how hard (or otherwise) the Kudos 606s are to drive, but the NAP110 has no particular problem driving any of the old Naim range - it’ll even drive DBLs in a pinch.

5 Likes

Thanks I might just give it a go :+1:

1 Like

I’ve happily driven my 606s with a Nait 1. I should think a 110 will have no problem driving them.

4 Likes

You can change many components but then in the end you do not find a right compromise listen to the mysuca no stereo system you already have an excellent synergy if you are not satisfied go to the leben and accuphase valves

I don’t really understand your reply or why it’s directed at my post

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.