Nac 282 with supernait 3

No.

But, yes it will be.

I ran my 252 through a SN2 for a while, when waiting for a 250. The 250 was most defiantly a big improvement across the board and particularly in dynamics and solidity. The 250 will really wake up the speakers!

2 Likes

I added the 282 to my SN 2 and it was a wonderful uplift, later traded in the SN 2 for a 250 DR and once again was rewarded!

As an FYI I already had a XPS DR powering my NDX 2 and a HiCap DR for the SN 2. So I used the HiCap DR to the power the NAC 282.

2 Likes

I’ve recently gone through an upgrade of my system and at one point had a SN2, 282, 250-2, and 250DR in my house at the same time, which allowed me to try all sorts of combinations. I had the 250DR for the least amount of time but would say that if you like speed, dynamics and power, it will be a big lift over the amplifier section of the SN2 (can’t speak for the SN3 but would have to imagine it’s similar). The 250-2, which I have retained, has a similar sound profile to the SN2 though stronger and with more control. I preferred the 250-2 to the DR in my room/system as it helped to tone down the 282 a bit… but most people do go the other way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.