Naim and ART

[quote=“Bluesfan, post:16, topic:1637”]
The promised picture of Naim and ART Alnico 8.3 Signature speakers.

[/quote] I seem to recognise that system! :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Tonym, post:21, topic:1637, full:true”]

Hmm, so do I Tony, it just seems to be missing something???

3 Likes

We like mono PB :grinning:

I wasn’t thinking about another speaker, BF, I was thinking substantial damping :joy::joy:

Ah, the adaptive acoustic damper. Here he is, trying to behave himself:

13 Likes

That’s better, who needs bass control when you have that beauty :blush:

2 Likes

He needs bass control after a curry! (joking…)

He’s like a giant coiled spring, waiting to leap into frantic action -

9 Likes

Yes Tony, positively vibrating with eager anticipation of the next Chic dance track…

1 Like

Also a happy ART user here, think they work very well with Naim. Posted my journey on the old forum but guess thats lost now. I use ART Diamond speakers. Br Lars

Hi Lars, i think i remember that post, i remember being quite jealous of your speakers!

Looks like its just 3 of us!

Nouveau 8s here. They’re ported via the bottom of the cabinet so not too fussy about placement.
They were powered by 135s, subsequently a Vitus integrated so arguably even further from a valve amp.

4 Likes

Lovely photo. Do you have a stepladder to reach your tt , or perhaps work in the circus? :wink:

I’m 6’8” and my 5’8” wife leaves it well alone so it all works out nicely.

3 Likes

Good plan :grin:

Just out of curiosity has anyone tried any of the silver wired Art’s? How do they differ soundwise?

I have been fortunate enough to have spent some time with a pair of Silver Emotions. They are cleaner and clearer with a much lower noise floor allowing you to hear more detail and improved dynamics.

Worth it sonically but the cost is eye watering!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.