Naim announcement tonight?

It’s a niche business.

I wouldn’t go as far as that, but hundreds of thousands have lost or will lose their jobs. No time to think about supercars.

2 Likes

Or £X’000 streaming pre-amps??

1 Like

Not sure I follow your logic. The best way to preserve jobs is for those with money to spend it…

2 Likes

Great, thanks. I will check them out.

But I think you miss the point, if any car manufacturer super or otherwise shuts up shop that’s 000s more out of work. Shutting down McClaren or Ferrari in sympathy with the National Trust - of whom I’m a member - isn’t going to help. In fact it’s going to make things worse with loss of tax revenues etc.

I have hinted to the Comptroller of the Finances of the Household that I could do with another XPS…

1 Like

And if it was that important she actually answered some guessers immediately on twitter. It is only if a company is public these things matter.

Popeye,

If you are not seeing it then you are not paying attention. I recently saw an ND555 head unit go for $6-7k. Very easy to find NDS going for $3-4K.

1 Like

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us ?” :rofl:

Scott

3 Likes

@Richard.Dane - any immediate plans to represent Naim at Battista demonstrations or unveilings? Naim has no finer ambassador…

…your response a bit over the top in my view.

Hey but for most of us after several months of Covid-19 our reactions to things in our environment has taken different twists and turns. I know my new normal is continually evolving and my view of the world is certainly colored by this world wide pandemic.

So this little PR event was like one of the items in the Brain Teaser thread, here today, perhaps take the time to view, maybe interesting, maybe not, enjoy or not enjoy, then move on, really no more impact than any other thread in the forum.

The other good thing is when the heading reads ‘Naim announcement’ in the heading it will be a good clue to avoid…

I find the forum a fun place to hang out and even the announcements about products I could never afford are informative and the members reactions are entertaining. This is all just a bit of fun with a some knowledge gained along the way…

10 Likes

Thank you Aren, that’s very kind of you to say so.

There’s been no mention of it from Naim so far (and the current Coronavirus pandemic likely makes these things difficult, if not impossible at the moment), but they know how to find me if they wish…

8 Likes

Yes ! I second that, Richard always does a great Job when I’ve seen him at the Bristol Show.

2 Likes

Geez Thats Gorgeous!

1 Like

I fell for it hook, line and sinker :smiley:

1 Like

A fix to my Uniti Atom screen freezing ?

Here you go…

3 Likes

I thought it sounded a bit fishy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.