Naim announcement tonight?

Hmmm, naim audio for my car - that would be nice.

Perhaps you could let me know tomorrow.

you can launch a new company. But I agree, I suspect this is the less likely option.

But itā€™s only made for Renault

1 Like

Live update from Naim HQ, the team preparing for the demo for tonights ā€œbigā€ revealā€¦

speaker testing

1 Like

Noooooooooooo!

:grin:

The miniature horn loaded speakers aimed at the US market

I know what you mean. Emojis, eh?:nauseated_face:

PR folk do love a ā€˜launchā€™ though.

1 Like

Edible NAITā€™s available from Waitrose?

5 Likes

Arenā€™t all the restaurants closed at the moment ?

1 Like

@Alanm1 markets are open 24 hours (trading day is actually longer with Kiwi/West coast US overlap). Most companies that are multi listed or want to make an announcement just suspend trading and this happens all the time so easy enough to get around, or just wait until the weekend !

1 Like

BW , Toyota, Harley Davidson, Renault, ā€¦

Itā€™s a Naim summer promotion and all items purchased will come with free Spain air flight ticket.

You heard it here first.

1 Like

New summer promo - 10% off again or the like.

A Naim version of the Kef LSX/LS50W systems. Basically a Muso 2 in separate boxes to give proper stereo sound. In-built room correction software and a matching subwoofer would be even better.

3 Likes

Bugger, Iā€™m planning a pre 50th/post lockdown mullett!

Iā€™m sure now !

3 Likes

What ever it isā€¦i have decided to wait for you to ā€œprintā€ me a working Statement amp on one of your new fangled printersā€¦Xmas would be nicešŸ˜‰

It seems a little odd that Clare posted this on her Twitter, rather than there being something on the Naim website or Facebook.