NAIM App and Qobuz

No. We coordinate these activities as, often, releases are instant (or +/- 10 minutes). Not today, it would appear I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I really don’t know how the Naim staff keep their patience sometimes, they are trying their best it will be there.

It’s in the Apple uk App Store now for those interested.

App and ND5XS 2 recently updated.

I have my fav albums organized by artists in the Qobuz web player / iOS app / desktop app, but on the Naim app they are still shown for last addictions only.

:rage:

M.

Matteo, is this under the ‘new’ Favourites icon? It seems to work for Tidal favourites - albeit you have to go to ask it to do it.

The artwork for Qobuz is all overlapping on the latest version of the app on iOS for me (iPad mini).

I don’t think this is the look Naim we’re going for, but maybe I’m wrong.

Naim R&D tell me they’re aware of this issue and a fix on the way. It does though seem to be specific to certain devices only…

1 Like

Problem solved! Well done Naim!

Linn app has still the problem though.

M.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue on a new ND5 XS2. Were you able to resolve this?

Stream quality details seem a bit muddled up streaming from Qobuz

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this - apologies if so.

I am using a Muso 2 with the Naim app on an IPad and also on an android phone. I don’t have a streaming account with Qobuz but I have made many album purchases. These are all listed and playable on the Qobuz app, on the Naim app on my phone. However on the Naim app on the IPad I only have a partial listing of my purchases - the rest appear to be listed with blank folders. Up until recently selecting one of these blank folders crashed the app. Now it doesn’t seem to do anything.

Is this a known problem? Is there a workaround? Is there any way to get it resolved?

Thank you

I’ve been seeing this quite a lot recently. Anyone else get this? Known issue?
Track title is quite apt!

Edit: This is on the recent iPhone SE

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.