Naim App to be updated soon πŸ‘πŸ»

The Naim App will be updated within one or two months :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

How do you know this?

Because I have contacted the support of Naim with all my issues and eventually got an email yesterday telling me about the update - no precise date so :+1:t2:

Do you know the update details ?

Nope - sorry

Thanks for sharing. What concerns did you raise with them, and have they said all your concerns are being addressed? Are you using apple or android device?

You can what he asked for in this open thread. Not sure why he has opened another one.

1 Like

I just shared it as not everybody might have read my original thread…sorry

That was my response to ElMarko, who can do this because he has a Superuniti. The new streamers, and presumably also the Core, cannot do it, so unfortunately it’s not a solution for everybody.

Yes I know.

I was trying to draw attention to the other thread as it’s where the OP set out what he was looking for and not draw attention to your specific post about something else. But the linking didn’t work quite as I expected.

It’s already out - it’s called Roon :joy:

2 Likes

All I ask for is a β€˜stop’ β€˜button’.

G

2 Likes

That’s actually a firmware issue on the relevant streamers, not the app.

Best

David

2 Likes

The other thing I notice is that I can’t switch off the usb input which remains on the home screen. Not a big issue but I’ll never use it and a nice 3 choice upnp, radio, tidal would suit me…unless I’m missing something?

G

What app & what streamer do you have?
My iOS iPad - which is used mostly - & the Android phone, both have stop buttons & the USB (as well as all the inputs) can be turned off & on. This is with NDX with 4.7 f/w

It’s the NDX 2 that has these quirks Mike.

G

Ah-ha good job I held off, new shoes never fit right, I’m sticking with my good old’un for a while longer

Sounds s u b l i m e tho’!

G

1 Like

Hmmm…

Given that most of the changes in these updates are for the new streamers I’m thinking it’s time to turn auto update off on my main Android device then update the app on the secondary to check my 172 still works OK.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.