Naim App updates
A minor patch release will be available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store from today. Details are as below; please particularly note the change for users of legacy Android operating systems.
· Tidal was not logged out automatically when disabling the Tidal input
· Tidal login screen could be shown when not required
· Favourites were sometimes not shown on the home screen when foregrounding the app
· iPad only: missing previous/next track buttons on Now Playing bar
· Tidal login screen could be shown when Tidal input was disabled
· Various crash fixes
Changes for users of legacy Android operating systems. Google last updated Android 4 in 2014 and stopped providing security patches for it in 2017. Recent changes mean the Naim App will no longer be able to support new users of Android 4 devices; you will not be able to install a compatible version of the Naim App from the Play Store. Existing Android 4 users will be unaffected.