Naim Approved Service Agents

There are several Naim service centres operated by our excellent distributors in various EU countries - the local distributor will know all the details.

I will ask our digital team if we could look to add more details to the Naim website in 2022. In the meantime, the distributor in your local region should know the answer.

4 Likes

Yes but as I understand looking around a bit we don’t have our “own Class A “ or a distributor who will do a complete service of my system.

This would be a very positive move. Good… :slightly_smiling_face:

We have, see my post. Its LASA. Same service, easy to deal with, if you are in Italy you can drop off and its cheaper than official Naim.

3 Likes

Yes you do - there is Focal Naim Germany, as previously discussed; they also cover Austria. Also Latham in the Netherlands, and FNCE (based in Poland but covering a much wider area.), LASA in Italy… as mentioned, we’ll get a full list.

3 Likes

I have been in contact with Focal Naim in Germany but for my second system comprising NAC32 and NAP140 they wouldn’t do a complete service :thinking:
However, many thanks!

Ah, sorry, I didn’t realise you meant legacy kit. That’s a different story. Best speak directly to Naim support team about that.

1 Like

I’ve just seen a tweet from Mike Manning Audio in which he says:

“Act NOW! Prices are rising (for service+repair) on Jan 6th 2022”.

It would be good if Naim Audio would publish the price list on here so that we could make an informed decision whether to book equipment in for service.

For some things, even Class A have to liaise with Salisbury - to get circuits and/or parts. Converting Phono Cards to E spec is one such - but Class A have now done a set of 523’s for myself and a set of 323’s for another Forum member.

Yes, we regularly repair products that are decades old here in Salisbury. It’s a skilled job - not just about access to the parts.

Every retailer has the suggested price list - as you need to book in via a retailer to get the service, I would strongly advise talking to them; we don’t publish price lists, as they are guides for retailers, whom set the pricing to the consumer.

Class A do a fantastic job, but they are a small company and despite being Naim authorised they can’t do everything. For digital sources, DR upgrades and I believe even some regular amp servicing you still need to use Naim.

2 Likes

Personally it will be only for a usual service, 500 dr and 250 dr. Do I need to service the Nds?

Usually the limit is the 500.

Because your dealer is not supposed to send your gear directly to a Naim-approved service centre in Britain, but to Focal - and they will certainly not send your equipment to Class A.
I hope I’m wrong…

Do you think Latham will take Naim stuff for servicing, even if it didn’t go through them in the first place?

1 Like

Maybe you are right. I will ask him.

This NAP250 (not mine) was “serviced” but clearly not to Naim specification. Luckily it’s now being sent to Darran to be done properly. :slight_smile:

Always check who did the service!

1 Like

They did the DR upgrade and replaced the transformer on my NAP300 in August. Turnaround was 3 weeks including shipping between the dealer and Hamburg.

They have quoted me prices for service work and upgrades on CB and Classic kit that I have asked about.

1 Like