Naim Audio web access

I’ve just tried to view the webpage, but was asked to login but it would not recognise my email address. Obviously I can access the forum from the discourse hub, but I was wanting to read some product info. Are there any known issues?

Same for me … I get this message

Error message
Sorry, unrecognized username or password.
[Have you forgotten your password?]

You mean this?

Works for me, but not seeing a 272 replacement yet…

1 Like

No problem here!

I can get on the web site & look around, but I get the error message when I try to log in.

Website looks to be working just fine. There’s no need to for any customer to log in to view the website.

2 Likes

Works here as well.

I got that one, but today got one about the 552.
I’ve sent an email to support … so wait and see.

Think the problem is that big black mark on your log in :rofl:

4 Likes

Was it accessing the website via a specific link? I think you may get that if the link to a specific page finds that there’s an issue with the page.

If it was a page that was the issue, do you know what it was about?

Ah that could be the issue. It was a link in an email to the 552. However, on a fresh webpage I still can’t login.

There is something odd going on because I put www.naimaudio.com into my iPhone browser after viewing a forum page (I don’t use the discourse app) and got a “oops sorry that page is private” message. The address bar showed that I was still in community.naimaudio.com. Typing www.naimaudio.com in again gave me the same warning message but then on its own it went on to give me the normal Naim homepage.

Best

David

Still a problem here with the latest invitation to view a Naim product this morning, this time the ND555.

It looks like the same issue; i.e. the page on the website is not yet accessible - there’s obviously a lag between the site and the Naim facebook page.

Thanks for the clarification … time for another cup of tea then.

Now you have a cup of tea, try it now…

https://www.naimaudio.com/connection-magazine/28028/nd-555?fbclid=IwAR3I3iYTLyJap-ArgcXh56rGR-FKJbLK0WpbZ5YFi_Wa5nSnw-AjXCtG_rA

1 Like

Excellent … I should always follow my grandmother’s advice, before doing something a cuppa does wonders.
Thanks Richard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.