Naim Aussie website

10 points to spot the JAFU on this page. It’s been a while I guess, perhaps somebody should tell them.

Ooh, a new NAP200DR :nerd_face:

1 Like

10 points Steveo! Hey that’s my name😁

1 Like

It’s a simple typo - everyone can make mistakes. Of course you could have just emailed them in the time it took you to start a Forum thread to mock them…

I’ll contact them now.

2 Likes

Just having a bit of a giggle Clare. Cheer up now they know. I would imagine thousands of people have seen the error but yet nobody’s told them, you put it on me to email them? Thanks but no thanks
It’s not for me to be there website police.

2 Likes

You may want give them another email. The “typo” is fixed, but as was before the link still goes to the nap 200dr.
Don’t shoot the messenger thanks.

It’s ‘their’ and not ‘there’. Do you want another bucket of stones?

Gee, just pointed out an error on an international website, which would of done Naim a favour. Then the hero keyboard warrior has to have his 2 cents worth. So with your attitude, i’ll respond likewise.

Seriously, you would of thought this error would of been picked up by the people that get paid to do the job? Incompetence imo, a simple typo no it’s not, an embarrassing error with a link from a 500 dr to a nap 200dr, then even when they have been alerted they still get it wrong for God sake! How long has that been in error??? Good to see people doing their job correctly isn’t it. Truly amazing from people such as yourself and the staff member. All I did was point out an error on a Naim branded website in the Naim forum. I’m not a staff member I’m not paid by Naim I’m an end user, member of the International public. If anybody should be getting spoken to shouldn’t it be the person or person’s responsible for the site??

It’s not my fault that company can’t even get one of the flag ship separates adverts right . Should we just hide our heads in the sand and say nothing?
As stated just a little giggle, because I find it amusing. Im not going to email them, why should I they don’t pay me any wages. I’m not responsible for their mistakes.
“There””their”sorry my bad typo. Pre-emptive texting strikes again. Nice of you to point it out, glad you did I could edit the post correctly but I won’t because that’s a giggle too.
Bucket of stones indeed, good on ya mate.
I hope you enjoy your self stimulation.

1 Like

Not a naim mistake at all. I did spot an error with a youtube video and notified naim at the beginning of the month. @Richard.Dane knows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes and the website I’ve point out isn’t a Naim Mistake either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.