Naim BT Ariel for Unitiqute 2

Anyone know where i can get hold of a BT Ariel for the Unitiqute 2.

Your dealer will be able to order the appropriate aerial. As to Ariel, you’ll find it in the laundry section of the local supermarket.

3 Likes

As we are in jovial mood - did you hear about the bloke who went into a gentleman’s outfitters in Birmingham and asked for a Kipper Tie? They told him that the cafe is next door mate.

1 Like

Sounds like the fellow who went into the supermarket and asked a young chap who was filling shelves “where’s wine?”, to which he received the reply, “he’s got the day off today”.

Anyway… As HH says,your Naim dealer should be able to get a replacement Bluetooth antenna for you.

1 Like

No Naim dealer around my way, hence the question & Naim seem to have stopped responding to emails. Thought there may be an quicker route but as per, met with the usual sarcasm on this site. What is it with this place. Ask a simple question, bombarded by inane nonsense. How about thinking not everyone has the same circumstances before loading in.

1 Like

Not defending this - at all - but it is a minority.

You can choose to either Mute and/or Ignore the individual user(s) in question.
I have… :expressionless:
See your Preferences under Profile.

1 Like

Try e-mailing or phoning Tom Tom Audio, they keep Naim parts. Their www doesn’t list the BT aerial, but ya never know …
Alternately, search www for one, the aerial length will be correct for all BT, you just need to find one with the correct plug/socket fitting. It looks to me to be a standard SMA connector.

It’s hardly sarcasm, just a bit of light hearted fun. All you need to do is contact a Naim dealer, whether close by or not. That’s all Naim would advise.

Maybe only one…

3 Likes

There is - perhaps - one in a class of his own… :thinking:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.