Naim Cd XS sold

I have recently, about four weeks ago now, sold the xs cd player that I had used since 2012. I felt it was bettered by two other cd players that I had - an Audiolab 8200cd and a Rega Apollo R so after much switching about and listening I decided to sell the xs. The funny thing is I feel that particularly the Audiolab is more suited to the XS-2 amplifier and the Proac Tablette speakers I run. I am sure this will not go down well with some people on this forum but that is how my ears hear it.
I am not interested in streaming or hard drives to source music and am perfectly content with cds so would not switch.

1 Like

The only thing that matters is that you are happy with what you have. If the Audiolab and Rega float your boat more than the Naim CD player, who are we to argue? We all have to find what works for our ears. With you on the spinning disc thing though. Have a Nova and a cds ii, and am most often found to be using the cdp.

1 Like

Let’s hope the CD5XS buyer is happy too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.