Naim Dac-V1 + Nap 100 + Mac - Low sound level

Hi all, just received my Dac V1 back from the factory.

They replaced the complete motherboard. It is now working perfect again. That is great. It is a lot of money (600 euro) but, it is nice to have it back.

They packed it in a new cardboard box. So that is kind. In the Netherlands Latham Audio helped me. Thank you. I can recommend them. Thanks for all the support.

Kind regards, Willem

2 Likes

600 EUR is a lot of money, but if you like what the little dinky box is doing, like myself, it is rather acceptable. Presumably after this service it will be fresh as a new unit, so again, in this context is again not a big cost, moreover if a new warranty period is issued.

I have mine for maybe 5 years now and there was only one occasion, which some kind of error appeared on the display, I switched it off and then on while holding buttons 1 and 3, it reset the unit, and never had any issues with it since. It’s worth bearing in mind to switch it off every time prior to plugging or unplugging an interconnect or a digital cable. I got the error (I think) right after I disconnected my optical cable without switching it off.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.