Naim debuts free HD Radio upgrade

Yes, but then you need a Roon Endpoint so it’s no use to an HDX owner.

OK, thanks.

1 Like

FYI, dedicated Naim Jazz, Naim Classical, Naim Radio stations are all available through Roon Live Radio, all are of CD quality. So all Roon endpoints are good for playing these stations.

Yup, have been listening to lossless FLAC streamed Radio through Roon to my NDS & SonoreUPnP bridge, for the last year

A few days ago there was a category ‘Hi Def’ along ‘Naim’s choice’ … and now it has disappeared in the iPad & iPhone App! How can I restore this please?

Just checked and I still have this option. The IPAD/IPhone app was updated recently so maybe reboot your system or reinstall the Naim app.

Oops … HiDef Radio only visible when Naim Mu-So 2nd generation is playing; old Naim Mu-So does not display HiDef Radio in iPad App … so resolved … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ran an update today and was happy to see the added HiRez radio stations. Most work, however I wanted to check out Radio Blues Flac. My Atom displays the station’s ‘logo’ but there’s no sound. Also no message or alert that anything’s amiss. Does this station work for anyone out there?
Thanks,
charles

Worked for me when I tried it a couple of minutes ago.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.