Naim Event in Sweden

Mainly of interest to @Peder I suspect.

https://www.sweetspotevents.se/?fbclid=IwAR12t3hO7hruQiIO-O9DNmRxDEiEVHWgGSvi6znRvvxx27KfyI0gYbjbb7U

I couldn’t see it anywhere else, if it is posted can you delete this @Richard.Dane ?

2 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:Eoink,…Thanks for the information :smiley:

Well I know SweetSpot in Jönköping.
But I live in northern Sweden,which is an elongated country.
I have easy route 1220 km to Jönköping.

So a total of 2440 km back and forth,so this year I am over.
But we are more from Sweden on this forum,…JanÅ, Gunnar, HansW, Ulrik, MnN, Roger to quickly name a few.

But it will be an interesting HiFi Show, wondering what Instereo (Naim-distributor) will have for loudspeakers.
I’m guessing at Neat.
I have self arranged HiFi-Shows in northern Sweden,.so I personally know many of the exhibitors.
Hasse at Audio Active from Växjö,is incredibly talented and fun at demonstrating music-systems,…albeit he does not have Naim in his range.

A tip is to take a look into his room,if some here on the forum shall go to the Show.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

So Peder for you it’s 1220 km one way. For me living in Alsace it’s 1400 km to Jönköping driving through Denmark. And you live just a few hundred km from Santa Claus our Christmas Father.

2 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:Hello Gunnar :smiley:.

Is it so far,I’m forgetting the distances in Europe.
I live in Boden,40 km west of Luleå,.which is on the coast.

Rovaniemi in Finland markets itself as Santa’s “hometown”,it’s like you say a few hundred km north.
I have been in the Alsace region,…I drove for many years motorcycle in Europe.

I have actually driven about 300 000 km only in Europe,in these km Sweden is not included.
So I have seen many areas in Europe.

Alsace and all wine-districts,.including the Moselle and Rhine Valley are incredibly beautiful areas

When we shall go down to Europe,…we had from my hometown,1580 km to Helsingborg, then 210 km through Denmark.
And from Puttgarden to Hamburg about 170 km If I remember the right.

:black_small_square:How long have you lived in Alsace.?

/Peder🙂

Rovaniemi is Santa’s commercial home but he really lives in Korvatunturi which is near Russian border :sunglasses:

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:Osprey,…Love It…Thanks.

Now I get “ashamed”,.I live up here but had no idea about this.
Awesome information,great to know.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

@Peder, let’s take this outside the forum

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:Gunnar,I have noted your email…So you can remove it now.

/Peder🙂

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.